What products are not allowed to be sold on Lazada?
Please see product and category requirement on Lazada below. Lazada has the right to deactivate products under this list. Note this list will be updated from time to time by Lazada.
1. General prohibited items in all ventures (not exhaustive):
- Certain food products, food supplements and health supplements as indicated in the country specific lists
- Telecommunication equipment
- Tobacco, cigarettes and alcohol
- Medical products including traditional medicines and medical equipment
- Weapons including knives, guns, rifles, firearms or any of its components, ammunitions, rounds, cartridges, laser guns, knuckledusters, gas sprays, bulletproof vests, corrosive substances and acids, nuclear technology and weapons of mass destruction
- Fireworks and explosives
- Gold jewelry, platinum jewelry and diamonds
- Adult publications, goods, newspapers, films requiring censorship and adult toys
- Seditious material
- Children and baby products and toys that contain dangerous materials. Please refer to FDA standards for more detail
- Pirate or duplicated goods
- Animals and plants
- Food supplements
2. Country-specific prohibited items. Please refer to Agreement and Policy page for details. The page will be updated on weekly basis by Lazada.
3. Counterfeit/replica goods
- Items that apply a trademark (e.g. a brand or character logo) on the product or the product packaging without authorization by the trademark owner
- Items that contain specific design elements (e.g. cartoon characters or colorways) protected by a trademark without the authorization by the trademark owner
- Items that bear such similarities with other products that they can deceive buyers into thinking they are made/sold by the owner of the actual product's brand (e.g. a replica of a branded item with or without altered logos)
4. Second-hand/used goods
For more information, please refer to Lazada University: Agreement & Policy